Fonts | Khmer Fonts | Cambodian Fonts | Khmer Unicode
The above will not help you be able to select font easily. After you've the above, you are recommended to follow the below instruction of setting up the keyboards in order to be able to select either font Khmer, English, or any other Unicode.
Click "Start" and click on "Control Panel" as indicating by the arrow
Select "Control Panel Home" and click "Change the keyboard or other input methods" as indecating by the arrow
Make sure that "Keyboards and Language" tab is selected. And, click on "Change Keyboards" as indicating by the arrow
Make sure that "General" tab is selected. And click on "Add" button as indicating arrow
Scroll down the scrolling bar untill you see "Khmer". Click on "Khmer (Cambodia)". Click on "Keyboard". Check "Khmer" check box. And then, click OK as indicating arrow.
You should see "Khmer (Cambodia)" And then, click "Apply" and "OK" buttons.
Click "OK" button and close the rest.
Now, you should be able to see on the "task bar" at the bottom of your dekstop. You can click on "En" and select "Khmer (Cambodia)" and you can type Khmer.
Keyboard layout will be a little bit different such as if you want to type "Chherng", you need to press "space" first, then press the character. Keyboard layout will be published soon.
- Cambodia Profile
- Cambodia News
- Article / Editorials
- Khmer Fonts
- Khmer Rouge
- Web Search
This page does not focus on the technical part of how Khmer Fonts were created nor the fundamental of Khmer Unicode, but how to utilize Khmer font and where to get Khmer fonts. If you have any questions about the fonts here please feel free to send them too: , thank you.
• Khmer Unicode for Window XP
• Documents How to Write
• Khmer Unicode for Window Vista
• Instruction to Set Up Khmer Unicode for Vista (PDF)
• Khmer Unicode Keyboard Layout
• NIDA Keyboard Layout (if you use KhmerUnicode2.0.0.zip. Mostlikely, when you are using Window XP)
• Vista Keyboard Layout
• Khmer Converter
Traditional Khmer Fonts
• Limon Fonts
• ABC Zero-Space Fonts
• Keyboard Layout for Limon Fonts
• Keyboard Layout for ABC Zero-Space
• KhmerOS Fonts - KhmerUnicode
• All KhmerOS fonts(V.5.0) (2.5 MB)
• Khmer OS (259 KB)
• Khmer OS System (258 KB)
• Khmer OS Moul (311 KB)
• Khmer OS Freehand (244 KB)
• Khmer OS Fasthand (232 KB)
• Khmer OS Metal Chrieng (226 KB)
• Khmer OS battambang (202 KB)
• KhmerOS bokor (209 KB)
• Khmer OS muol light (227 KB)
• Khmer OS muol pali (137 KB)
• Khmer OS siemreap (129 KB)
• Khmer OS content (195 KB)
Early Version Download:
To type Khmer fonts on the web, download the following:
- MS-Windows Khmer Fonts Package: File size ~141k
- Keyboard Template: File size ~150k
- KeyBind Program ver. 1.00 for MS-Windows: File size ~85k
- Mac Fonts: File size ~143k
- Mac Fonts (Binhexed): File size ~195k
For Mac, download the following:
Khmer Fonts Package for Windows, download the following:
Thanks to tbun, we should finally have a working version of the Mac Font. Let me know if it doesn't work.